International Certificate of Competency

//International Certificate of Competency
International Certificate of Competency2018-06-07T04:24:35+00:00

Want to charter a boat in Europe?

If you are thinking of chartering a boat in Europe you will need an ICC licence.

To obtain one of these you must have at least International Bareboat Skipper or equivalent experience.

Those with experience must do an ICC assessment and test to obtain their licence.  If you do not have the relevant experience we recommend doing the International Bareboat Skipper Certificate.

What you need to know

  • Duration of the course – 1 day

  • Times of the course – to be confirmed

  • What you need to bring – quick dry clothing, sun protection, hat and shoes to sail in

  • What age groups? – from 18 years of age upwards


  • Assessment & Exam: to be confirmed

Enquire Today
Adult Sailing courses

Contact Info

Ground Floor, Manly Yacht Club, East Esplanade, Manly NSW 2095

Phone: (02) 9977 4000

Quick Links

Recent Posts