School Holiday Sailing Camps
Our camps provide a safe and fun introduction to small boat sailing for children during the School Holidays.
All courses include an introduction to boat handling skills, the basics of sailing and fosters confidence in boats and water safety, all while having a heap of fun with other kids!
Our aim is to have happy, confident sailors going home with excited tales of their sailing adventures at the end of each day.
What you need to know
- Duration of the course – 3 Day Camps
- Times of the courses – Early Drop off starts at 8.30am – 9.30am with a free knot tying class, the camp starts 09:30 till 3pm each day
- Whats sailing skills are needed – Our camps are aimed at beginners but within each session we will be running advanced sailing camp for kids who already sail but want to improve their skills over the holidays.
- What age groups? – we run sailing camps for kids aged 7 to 14 years of age
- 3 days $390
Next School Beginner and Advanced Holiday Sailing Camp
We operate throughout the school holidays on the following dates:
- September 30th – October 2nd, 2019 (3 day course)
- October 7th – 9th, 2019 (3 day course)